Establishment of Student Entrepreneurship Association (SEA) to spearhead the entrepreneurship among students.
Student Entrepreneurship Association (SEA) is an avenue for students of UniKL to exercise their interest in entrepreneurship and thus, participate actively in entrepreneurial cultivation activities organized at the campus and university level. Accordingly, each campus/institute has its own SEA.
Members of SEA are empowered to run entrepreneurial activities by themselves and supervised by the established SEA committee comprise of UniKL staff at campuses and CSE at the chancellery level. The SEA activities are divided into five main activities and each of the activity leads by its committee that encompasses as the following.
- SiswaNiaga – Students who own business gather for business networking & activities.
- SIFE (Students in Free Enterprise) - Students conducting business activities via social entrepreneurship.
- Kosiswa (Koperasi Siswa UniKL Malaysia Berhad) - A Cooperative registered with SKM that manage members shares & organize related business activities.
- TCom (Technopreneur Communication) - A Facebook based portal which aim to be the main communication channel for SEA and its entrepreneurial activities.
- AlumniNiaga (UAE) - A group of graduates who are still interested in continuing their entrepreneurial activities or have involve in business after the completion of study.